- A light-touch, whole-body treatment technique which works with the body’s craniosacral system to support and nourish the central nervous system – improving overall health and well-being.
- A complementary method of hands-on bodywork; works with the natural and unique rhythms of the different body systems to pinpoint and address problem sources.
- Helps to alleviate the aches, pains and strains of life; improves coping mechanisms to allow for better management of stress.
- Improves the body’s ability to self-care; can produce profound, positive changes.
- Gentle manual therapy that assesses the structural relationships between the viscera (organs), and their fascial or ligamentous attachments to the various systems in the body.
- Assists functional and structural imbalances throughout the body including musculoskeletal, vascular, nervous, urogenital, respiratory, digestive, eliminatory, neuroendocrine, and lymphatic dysfunction.
- A powerful touch therapy for body and mind. Deeply relaxing and energizing, Zero Balancing touches your core, at the level of bone, to promote wellness and balance.
- A therapeutic technique that involves inserting fine needles or application of cold laser at certain points across the body, to encourage healing and pain relief.
- The manipulation of soft tissues of the body including, muscles, connective tissues, tendons, ligaments and joints. Massage Therapy is a clinically-oriented healthcare option that helps alleviate the discomfort associated with everyday and occupational stresses, muscular over-use, and many chronic pain conditions.
- A focused technique, usually directed at the feet or hands. Based on the premise that there are zones and reflexes on different parts of the body which corresponds to and are relative to all parts, glands and organs of the entire body.
Reiki – Universal Life-Force Healing
- Working on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies healing and enhancing health and well-being. The energy is grounding and protecting, allows love and compassion, breaks down blocks and enhances a person’s true self and natural ability to heal.
- Different systems of Reiki exist the World over
- Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki is a healing practice, personal development, spiritual discipline and mystic order of Universal Life Force handed down from the original Reiki Master Makao Usui.
- Tibetan Reiki is a very grounded and balancing flow of life force energy, bringing balance and peace.
- Sekhem Seichimm Reiki is a powerful, loving and high vibrational energy healing, connecting us to Divine, living light, life force energy.